Holland Shipyards is located on the banks of the Merwede River, one of the busiestinland waterways in Europe. Ideally positioned, in between all key suppliers and subcontractors, our yard is the ideal location for more complex projects.
Our well-equipped and modern facilites guarantees the quality of our products, and aides in our promise to work in a safe and responsible way.
Being just 30 kilometres away from Rotterdam, we have easy access to unrestricted waters, and all logistical support nearby, allowing even larger vessels to be constructed in our yard, without running into limitations on lifting or launching capacity.
The yard allows for newbuilding, repair and conversion of small and medium sized vessels.
Some of our yard specifics include:
- Mooring quay 245 meters
- Dock, 50 x 18 meters, 1500 tons
- Ship section transporter, 250 tons
- Tower cranes, 2 x 12 tons
- Immediate available floating crane 175 tons
- Ship building shops, with 2 x 25 tons overhead cranes
- (Under construction) workshop of 2.500 m2 with 2 x 100t overhead cranes and 19m overhead clearance.