High efficiency and high productivity are keystones of the Holland Shipyards premises.
Well-equipped with modern and comprehensive facilities, we have the efficiency to provide customers with quality work delivered to the highest standards in the safest manner.
Our shipyard in Hardinxveld-Giessendam, less than 40 kilometers from Rotterdam, enables us to fully optimize our resources and yard facilities with greater flexibility and cater to the increasingly complex needs of our customers.
We can undertake new building, repair and conversion of small and medium-sized vessels.
Some of our yard specifics include:
- Slipway 100 x 17 meters
- Mooring quay 245 meters
- Dock, 50 x 18 meters, 1500 tons
- Ship section transporter, 250 tons
- Tower cranes, 2 x 12 tons
- Immediate available floating crane 175 tons
- Ship building shop, with 2 x 25 tons overhead cranes